Albany Harbourside is proudly family owned and operated. We welcome you to the Albany and Great Southern region, where we have happily called home for more than 25 years.
We are very humbled by the success of our business. All of this would not have been possible without the ongoing support of the wonderful community and our loyal guests who return year after year.
From a modest idea in the late 1990’s Albany Harbourside started with our double storey apartments, literally built in our backyard. We soon discovered demand for self-contained holiday accommodation in Albany was high, and realised a great opportunity in expanding the business. We acquired the neighbouring property, built our one storey apartments and renovated what is now Harbourside Cottage.
Over the years we have kept a keen eye out for great properties around town, and have been lucky enough to find the Earl street Apartments, Beachside Apartments, Foreshore Apartment, House on Frederick and The Bungalow. We completely renovated these properties to become the fantastic apartments and houses that we know and love today.
We are firm believers in environmental sustainability and are always looking at ways to reduce our carbon footprint. As such, we have the following initiatives in place:
- Energy efficient lighting and appliances wherever possible
- Environmentally friendly toilets to save water through an innovative twin flush cistern design
- We use environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Large roof-top solar panels provide electricity without damaging the environment
- Tesla chargers are located throughout our accommodation.